With just over a month until the Hangout Music Fest takes over Beach Blvd., music lovers and concert goers from all over the world are gearing up and getting ready for Gulf Shores’ most anticipated annual music event. Set along the gorgeous Alabama Gulf Coast, this 3-day long musical experience brings together some of the most popular, up and coming artists in the music scene from the past and present. The Hangout Music Fest lineup for this year features popular bands and musicians such as Foo Fighters, Paramore, Cold War Kids, Skrillex and so many more!
It can be a hugely fun event if you remember to follow the rules and bring the most important yet most forgotten items for your 3-day beach expedition. To help make it a little easier to plan and pack here are some items you REALLY don’t want to forget:
- Photo ID – If you’re over the age of 21 this should be on the top of your list.
- Sunscreen – Unless you want to look like a lobster we suggest bringing a couple bottles!
- Blankets/Towels – these work double duty as a great place to take a nap or to provide some relief from the sun
- Large Re-Usable Water Bottle – staying hydrated while dancing and singing in the hot Alabama sun is a must!
- Back Pack – for the whatevers you need to bring along with you, oh yes, and to carry those Hangout Fest souveniors
- Sunglasses – As beautiful as the weather may be, protecting your eyes from the sun and sand reflections will allow you to enjoy SEEING instead of just listening to the music unveil
- Lightweight Clothing – Yes, black may be your favorite color but we suggest wearing something light and beachy, avoiding heat stroke is highly recommended
Of course there are many other items one does not want to forget to bring to a 3-day music event. Do you have any suggestions to add to the list?